Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The reason why i like you, is:

ღ I like the way you look.

ღ I like that you would spend even more time with me, when the day would have more hours.

ღ I like that there is no secrets between us.

ღ I like that right from the start, we acted as one soul.

ღ I like that finally came together, what is meant to be unite.

ღ I like that you are willing to give up everything, just to be with me for a year.

ღ I like that you always look stunning, even when you just woke up, you look incredible.

ღ I like the way your nose jiggles sometimes when you are sleeping.

ღ I like that i am just me, and you still like me!

ღ I like that you have no problem to let everyone know about us.

ღ I like that you dont mind the age gap.

ღ I like that you love me even with all my faults.

ღ I like that we tell us everything, regardless if its good or not, regardless if it matters or not.

ღ I like that you are actually listening, not wait for your turn to talk.

ღ I like your life dreams, because they are mine. And mine are yours!

ღ I like that we already make every big decission together.

ღ I like that you know me from the inside, like no one else ever did or does.

ღ I like that there is NOTHING MORE important for you, than i am.

ღ I like the way you smile! ♥

ღ I like that you can read my mind just by looking at me.

ღ I like the way you make me smile.

ღ I like how your eyes are sparkling when you are happy.

ღ I like your beautiful vioce.

ღ I like that even the silence between us feels right and perfect, because it is time spent with you!

ღ I like you because you make me feel like i never felt before.

ღ I like that i can tell you anything and you never will be shocked.

ღ I like that you make time standing still, even if its fun.

ღ I like that you are never boring.

ღ I like that when you are with me, you never get bored.

ღ I like that we seem to be a perfect match.

ღ I like you because we can be silly together. Without shame! ♥

ღ I like that always when i think about you, life is perfect.

ღ I like that you lay aside your work just for spending time with me.

ღ I like you because you complete me!

ღ I like that nothing brings out the best of me, like your presence does.

ღ I like that since you came into my life, everything became so much brighter.

ღ I like that you always say, what i need to hear.

ღ I like that you are my ignition, my delight, my life, my biggest treasure and MY BEST FRIEND.

ღ I like that you know all my secrets and.

ღ I like that you are keeping them! ♥

ღ I like you because since you are on my side, i can take on the whole world, because i know you are on my side.

ღ I like that since i know you, my life just started on a new plane of existence.

ღ I like that no matter how affraid or excited i am, you manage to calm me down!

ღ I like that when i am with you, everything is fun.

ღ I like you because you are simply irresistible.


With you, a second becomes a lifetime, a minute becomes a century and a day becomes eternity! ♥

You are the light in my life, and you are (obviously) the inspiration. ♥


♥ I am sure there is a million more things, i havent mentioned here, because everyday there's something new that keep me loving you...♥


♥♥ AKU CINTA KAMU, KARUNIAKU ♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment